Tuesday, November 8, 2011
This is the final week of prep for some of the displays throughout the store. Everything that we worked on last week we were trying to put the finishing touches on them. The pipes were the hardest thing to work with though because we ran out of the spray paint we used for them and they kind of got a little messed up when we had to drill some more holes when we were grouping them for their end use. So one day I spent a lot of time mixing paint colors to get the color to match up on the pipes. Than we spend a lot of time making the end product which is a chandler. Let me tell you it is really hard to work with Christmas lights when you are trying to pull them through different size pipes. They should really invent Christmas lights that don't all go out when one blub breaks or goes out. That was probably the most frustrating thing. Wonderful idea, just wish there was an easier way to go about it.
Posted by Brittany S at 6:32 AM